At Woodward and Associates, the health and wellness of our office staff and our patients is our number one priority. We understand our patients’ concern and anxiety regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). At this time we are utilizing recommendations from the CDC, ACOG and the AMA.
1. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
2. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
3. If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and take care of yourself.
4. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
5. Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve, but not into your hand.
6. We will continue to sterilize the clinical rooms as part of our standard of patient care.
Thank you for your attentiveness to the above mentioned items. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will keep you informed of any developments that may impact your care. Thank you for continuing to trust Woodward and Associates with your obstetrics and gynecological health.